Main stakeholders of ESTEP
- Major steel companies
- Other Research and Technology Organisations (RTOs)
- The national steel technology platforms
- Industrial stakeholders linked to the priorities of ESTEP: suppliers and customers
- Universities through a European network: T.I.M.E which includes 48 European universities
- Representatives of EU Member States
- Representatives of the trades unions: European Metalworkers Federation and the Consultative Commission for Industrial Change (CCIC)
- The European Commission ( DG Research as leader, DG Enterprise and DG Environment are associated).
Stakeholders include a network of more than 8300 public and private sector researchers established over the last 50 years within the framework of the former European Coal and Steel Community, active now under the Research Fund for Coal and Steel .
Last updated on: 2015-01-07